Effective as of 10th November 2020
Throughout this return policy, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Jazeer Khan, sole proprietor of this website branded as “Cash Buyers” and holder of VAT number MT 26948009 and registered business address at 47, Triq Bisazza, SLM1641, Sliema, Malta.
Throughout this return policy, the term “this site”, refers to this website.
By using this site via Mobile Application (Mobile App) or via a Web Browser (Internet Browser) you agree to this return policy. If you do not agree to this return policy, do not use this site.
Returns and Refunds
We accept returns of unwanted products within one (1) month but reserve the right to refuse or charge a re-stocking fee should the full packaging be missing, damaged, non resealable or if the purchased devices show signs of use. A credit note is issued in the event of a refund. Used headphones/earphones cannot be returned or refunded.
General Warranty Terms
- A warranty receipt will be given with every item sold from our website
- We guarantee that the products sold are free from defects, unless stated or agreed on the sale.
- Unless stated otherwise on the warranty card, the warranty period covers a full manufacturer warranty from the date of purchase as documented by a valid proof of purchase (e.g. receipt/invoice/tech job sheet). These should be shown when requiring service under warranty. Not showing the mentioned documents may delay or void the warranty.
- Parts replaced from the technical department have their warranty stated on the tech job sheet given to the client on pick-up.
- Batteries have one (1) year warranty.
- The product must be returned to one of our outlets. Pick up and delivery of faulty items incur an additional charge.
- Products stating warranty period longer than the warranty card must be dealt directly with the manufacturer by the client.
- Products’ original packaging must also be kept in the best condition possible for the duration of the warranty.
- Our liability is limited to the cost of repair/replacement and does not cover any loss of user data.
- Depending on the type of defect and product, we shall repair within reasonable time or replace the product. Should the product become discontinued, a similar product or a
depreciated credit note will be given to the client. A full product replacement will only be considered at our own discretion if the product is deemed faulty and returned within
one (1) month of purchase and with the full original packaging, warranty card and receipt.
(Not covered by warranty)
We may charge you an additional service charge if
- Defective products due to any malfunction, fire, overheating, flood, accident, negligence, misuse, improper handling/operation, acts of God and damages caused by over/under voltages, lightning and liquids.
- Products that have been damaged due to unprofessional installation, repair, alteration or modification.
- Consumables or parts requiring replacement due to wear and tear (e.g. optical storage, keyboards, mice, touchpads, batteries, charging ports, gaming controllers and joycons etc)
- Products with serial number label defaced, modified or removed.
- Value/standard power supplies.
- Printers which have been used with non-original cartridges/toners during any part of the warranty period.
- Operating systems, Windows updates, software corruption, computer viruses/spyware/malware, games and incorrect firmware upgrades.
- The product is found to be working as it should.
- The product is found to be out of warranty.
- The defect is listed in the exclusions above.
- The client refuses to proceed with out-of-warranty repairs.
This return policy and any agreements we provide you shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malta, Europe.
Changes to this Return Policy
We reserves the right to modify or amend this return policy at any time by posting the amended terms here. All amended terms take effect upon posting. Each time you use this site, the current version of our return policy will govern your use. Accordingly, when you use this site, you should check the date of this return policy (which appears at the top) and review any changes since the last version.
We welcome your comments regarding this return policy. If you believe that we have not adhered to this return policy, please contact us on [email protected]