Terms and Conditions
Effective as of 10th November 2020
Throughout these terms and conditions, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Jazeer Khan, sole proprietor of this website branded as “Cash Buyers” and holder of VAT number MT 26948009 and registered business address at 47, Triq Bisazza, SLM1641, Sliema, Malta.
Throughout these terms and conditions, the term “this site”, refers to this website.
By using this site via Mobile Application (Mobile App) or via a Web Browser (Internet Browser) you agree to these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use this site.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Website or designs and products displayed here or purchased from here. The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
Online Store Terms
We deliver only to Malta. You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature. A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
Accuracy of Information
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
Price and Product Modifications
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the products (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service or Products offered through this website.
Returns and Refunds
We accept returns of unwanted products within one (1) month but reserve the right to refuse or charge a re-stocking fee should the full packaging be missing, damaged, non resealable or if the purchased devices show signs of use. A credit note is issued in the event of a refund. Used headphones/earphones cannot be returned or refunded.
General Warranty Terms
- A warranty receipt will be given with every item sold from our website
- We guarantee that the products sold are free from defects, unless stated or agreed on the sale.
- Unless stated otherwise on the warranty card, the warranty period covers a full manufacturer warranty from the date of purchase as documented by a valid proof of purchase (e.g. receipt/invoice/tech job sheet). These should be shown when requiring service under warranty. Not showing the mentioned documents may delay or void the warranty.
- Parts replaced from the technical department have their warranty stated on the tech job sheet given to the client on pick-up.
- Batteries have one (1) year warranty.
- The product must be returned to one of our outlets. Pick up and delivery of faulty items incur an additional charge.
- Products stating warranty period longer than the warranty card must be dealt directly with the manufacturer by the client.
- Products’ original packaging must also be kept in the best condition possible for the duration of the warranty.
- Our liability is limited to the cost of repair/replacement and does not cover any loss of user data.
- Depending on the type of defect and product, we shall repair within reasonable time or replace the product. Should the product become discontinued, a similar product or a
depreciated credit note will be given to the client. A full product replacement will only be considered at our own discretion if the product is deemed faulty and returned within
one (1) month of purchase and with the full original packaging, warranty card and receipt.
(Not covered by warranty)
We may charge you an additional service charge if
- Defective products due to any malfunction, fire, overheating, flood, accident, negligence, misuse, improper handling/operation, acts of God and damages caused by over/under voltages, lightning and liquids.
- Products that have been damaged due to unprofessional installation, repair, alteration or modification.
- Consumables or parts requiring replacement due to wear and tear (e.g. optical storage, keyboards, mice, touchpads, batteries, charging ports, gaming controllers and joycons etc)
- Products with serial number label defaced, modified or removed.
- Value/standard power supplies.
- Printers which have been used with non-original cartridges/toners during any part of the warranty period.
- Operating systems, Windows updates, software corruption, computer viruses/spyware/malware, games and incorrect firmware upgrades.
- The product is found to be working as it should.
- The product is found to be out of warranty.
- The defect is listed in the exclusions above.
- The client refuses to proceed with out-of-warranty repairs.
You are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements we provide you shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malta, Europe.
Changes to these Terms
We reserves the right to modify or amend these terms at any time by posting the amended terms here. All amended terms take effect upon posting. Each time you use this site, the current version of our Terms and Conditions will govern your use. Accordingly, when you use this site, you should check the date of these Terms (which appears at the top) and review any changes since the last version.
We will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy the problem.